I Love You More Than Social MediaPosted: February 10, 2011
My dearest, I love you . . .
1. More than a narcissist loves Facebook.
2. More than Steve Jobs loves to kick Microsoft butt.
3. More than the Old Spice Guy loves himself.
4. More than Jeff Bezos loves the Kindle.
5. More than cats love LOL attention.
6. More than Lady Gaga loves YouTube.
7. More than Ashton Kutcher loves Twitter followers.
8. More than this guy loves double rainbows.
9. More than Seth Godin loves bad marketing.
10. More than Diet Coke loves Mentos.
11. More than Google loves serendipity.
12. More than Matt loves to dance around the world.
13. More than teens love to text.
14. More than this guy loves to mix it up.
15. More than Guy Kawasaki loves retweets.
16. More than Wikipedia loves a know-it-all.
17. More than smart phones love dumb apps.
18. More than Chris Brogan loves to evangelize.
19. More than shopping addicts love Amazon Prime.
20. More than deal mavens love Groupon.
21. More than the perpetually bored love Foursquare.
22. More than a blogger loves comments.
23. More than LinkedIn loves to network.
24. More than Dan Schawbel loves personal branding.
25. More than MySpace wants its audience back.
26. More than Mashable loves social media.
Bottom line from the bottom of my heart:
I love you more than words or social media can say.
Have a delightfully happy Valentine’s Day.
Social media and the Web are ubiquitous tools for inspiration, insight, serendipity, learning, creativity, ideation, curating, sharing, connecting, networking, relationships, and communicating.
Share this blog post with someone you love more than you love social media/networking.
And, spread your own Valentine’s Day creativity using the Twitter hashtag #ILoveYouMoreThan.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
“Love is the poetry of the senses.” ~ Honoré de Balzac
“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” ~ Voltaire
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ~ Anonymous